文字MUD游戏论坛-天下泥潭群英会-水泊梁山

文字MUD游戏论坛-天下泥潭群英会-水泊梁山 (http://www.aolai.org/forums/)
-   『 开心一刻 』 (http://www.aolai.org/forums/f10/)
-   -   60副古今绝对,你们能对多少? (http://www.aolai.org/forums/t2450/)

ding 2003-05-05 12:01

其实有一半没看懂其中的意思4,6,7,9,14,16,19,25,26,30,34,35,
39,46,48,56
有人能帮我解释解释吗?

keai 2003-05-05 15:41

确实有好几个狗屁不通的感觉,问fengyue 吧,他是出题的。

fengyue_xyj 2003-05-05 16:48

引用:

最初由 ding 发布
其实有一半没看懂其中的意思4,6,7,9,14,16,19,25,26,30,34,35,
39,46,48,56
有人能帮我解释解释吗?

spank ding. not bad not bad. giggle
and your questions...hmm...

四、铁瓮城西 金玉银山 三宝地;

铁瓮城:江苏镇江市古名。城西有金山、玉山、银山。

六、上八桥 中八桥 下八桥 三八二十四桥

联中四桥都在江苏省扬中县。

七、望天空 空望天 天天有空 望空天
I look at the sky. Only looking at the sky without thinking anything. I have spare time everyday to look at that empty sky.
(faint...what the explanation it is....I rofl to the floor liao :D)

九、省曰黔 省江曰乌江 神曰黑神 缘河地近南天 却占北方正色
I think this is to describe about the "Gui Zhou, Wu Jiang, and Hei Shen", and "Yuan He" is the southern area, but it looks like northern place. *sweat

十四、浙江 江浙 三塔寺前 三座塔 塔塔塔
I think this is easy to understand....

十六、断桥 枫桥 栈桥 桥桥媲美
this is also easy to understand....

十九、春到太行 喜不尽 赤橙黄绿青蓝紫
Spring comes to TaiHang, Many happenesses, (7 colors)
*rofl

二十五、江氏 在江亭 追悼 江西 江县令
Mrs Jiang is, at "Jiang" Pavilion, mourning the JiangXi mayor, Mr Jiang.
(*laugh)

二十六、下大雨,恐中泥,鸡蛋豆腐留女婿
it's raining hard, I afraid of the muddy road will injure my son-in-law, so I let him stay and enjoy my eggs and tofu.

三十、男生 女生 生生 声声 称赞生物 生老师
Boys and girls, every students praise the biology teacher, Mr Sheng.

三十四、花蝴蝶 恋 花 心动
colorful butterfly loves the flower with tempting heart.....(stare)

三十五、寂寞 寒窗 空守寡
hard to translate, but easy to be understood bah....
the point is: all of the words have "Bao Gai Tou".

三十九、蜂巢蜂树结,风吹枫叶掩枫门
beehive is built on the bee-tree, the wind blows the maple leaves and close the maple-door.

四十六、烟锁池塘柳
this is a very famous couplet. the point is:the 5 words include the five elements: woods, fire, earth, metal and water.

四十八、三角几何共八角,三角三角,几何几何?
this is a famous maths question. i forgot how to translate. I believe someone here should know.

五十六、弓虽强怎奈石更硬
I think this sentense is used to decribe the war. at that time, the chinese uses bows and arrows when they were trying to defeat the gate of the city. and most of the gate were bulit by stones. so....that's situation...the point is:弓虽=强 and 石更=硬

that's all lah....after my translation, it becomes really Gao Xiao now....laugh!!!!!

penguin 2003-05-05 17:13

faint
use english explain...

kekemi 2003-05-05 17:17

偶也来一个:
19,春到太行 喜不尽 赤橙黄绿青蓝紫
君临天下 攻陷了 水金地火天海冥 (*hoho 够狠吧?搞定7大星球)
muhaha
escape
不过再平仄上有点问题...*pain

spell 2003-05-05 17:17

引用:

最初由 fengyue_xyj 发布
...

二十六、下大雨,恐中泥,鸡蛋豆腐留女婿
it's raining hard, I afraid of the muddy road will injure my son-in-law, so I let him stay and enjoy my eggs and tofu.

...

faint, fengyue always ask somebody to enjoy his eggs and eat tofu.

keai 2003-05-05 17:19

rofl..............sweat fengyue........解释这么多,不容易呀,不过我还是觉得其中一些没有什么意思,怎么会冠上绝对呢?

fengyue_xyj 2003-05-05 17:43

I added the point of couplet so that it can be more easily to understand why they are 绝对.
you can post the couplets which you think they are not 绝对.

sweat

BtG 2003-05-05 19:40

强!

ding 2003-05-06 00:13

我不是叫你翻译中文啦!
我是看不懂那些有什么特别意思,其中有什么奥妙。有一堆我觉得都是废话。
啊,对了。我刚刚想到了个什么太白的对子,不过对得不是很好。

原句好像是:我白我太白我太太白我太太太白
我就对个呢:这冷这天冷这天天冷这天天天冷

有点怪吧,要不要翻译一下?
这=这里
天冷=天气寒冷
天天=每天
嗯,是牵强了点,想不出来喽
escape


所有时间均为格林尼治时间 +9, 现在的时间是 07:59.

Powered by SPLS
版权所有 2001-2023 水泊梁山
皖ICP备05012024号

站长 fengyue


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1